POLLY-O, IMPASTATA RICOTTA
|Pack Size||2/10 LB BAGS|
Award-Winning Consistent Quality
Impastata — Silver Medal, Ricotta Class, NYS Fair Dairy Products Competition
• Over a century of Italian cheesemaking expertise goes into producing these award-winning cheeses.
• Made from farm-fresh, Grade-A milk. No preservatives added.
• Rigorous, ongoing testing confirms consistent taste, texture and color.
• USDA-approved facilities and extensive quality assurance program ensure highest product
quality before shipping.
• Fresh, delicate cheese with a very light flavor and the consistency of soft sweet butter.
• Takes on sugar easily.
• A drier, firmer Ricotta, used for fillings for pasta and Italian pastries.
Unique Culinary Appeal
• Excellent recipe ingredient valued for its stabilizing properties.
• Keeps recipe ingredients in suspension so they don’t break or separate.
• Enriches and smoothes recipe textures.
• Add to poaching liquids.
• Use in place of butter, cream or crème fraîche.
• Use in place of roux or arrowroot as a thickener.
Value to the Menu
• Adds authentic old-world flavor and texture to traditional Italian dishes (from calzones to baked ziti) and desserts (from cannoli and cheesecake to cream puffs).
• Sweet and savory contemporary preparations benefit from the light texture and creamy fresh taste (dessert soufflés and pies, omelets, crêpes, salads, topping for fresh fruits).
• Superior quality and premium image allow higher menu pricing.